Good place for Mustang Parts in Winnipeg

Home Forums Public Discussion General Discussion Good place for Mustang Parts in Winnipeg

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Loki 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

1990GTCobra
    Participant

Hi,

Where do you guys go for Mustang parts in Winnipeg. I usually order parts from online. I placed an order for new springs and struts for my 1990 GT but the spring isolators and strut bushings shipped from different locations. I figured instead of paying double shipping I would just get them from locally, it usually works out about the same anyway. Silly me, I always forget that Winnipeg has basically no selection when it comes to brands, and that is if you are lucky enough to find the part at all.

I was going to call Softy’s tomorrow but if they don’t carry this stuff I guess I am forced to place another order.

Thanks!

bigbirdwpg
    Participant

I almost always to to American Muscle for my Mustang mods, however my Mustangs have all been post 2000 so that might not work for you!

Loki
    Participant

Softy’s or Canadian super shop may be your best bet

mb69mach1
    Participant

Excellent place in Calgary:
    https://www.themustangshop.ca/

r66pony
    Participant

I have also ordered several times from from The Mustang Shop, in Calgary. They ship everything Fedex, so you’ll have it within 1-2 days and they are pretty knowledgeable.

1990GTCobra
    Participant

I have yet to order anything yet, but have a shopping cart going at that place. The main thing I am really excited about is a cat-back MAC exhaust system, but I have just recently heard from someone that MAC has been discontinued. Hopefully that is wrong because from what I hear MAC is the sound I am looking for. I can’t find anything online to verify it, and their own website still lists the system as does the place in Calgary and a few others. All I could find online is that MAC also is apparently a make up brand and some people were angry about a type of lipstick being discontinued, lol.

Tim Davis
    Participant

Perhaps if that system does not work out for you, you might want to check out the Corsa Extreme exhaust.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Tim Davis.

1990GTCobra
    Participant

Never heard of that before. I will have to check it out. I did just hear back from MAC and they said they are still producing that system and have no plans of stopping so that is a relief. They said I could have one in about a week.

Tim Davis
    Participant

I have the Corsa Extreme Axle back on my car and it is a very nice system.
    Well built
    Looks great and sounds even better.
    Wonderful fit as well .Not cheap but you aren’t putting it on a Neon either.

Tim Davis
    Participant

On line you can get sound clips of the Corsa Extreme system.

Loki
    Participant

I ordered parts from TDot Performance this weekend-Ford CAI, SCT tuner and Dynomax exhaust all for under $1700 shipped with GST, it would have been the same amount from American Muscle (after exchange) except this will come to my door and I will not have to drive to Pembina to pick it up!!
    They are an authourized Ford Performance Parts dealer as well. They are worth looking at, some parts were a bit higher than other places but on average either a bit less or the same price.

tdotperformance.ca

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.