if i had some spare pocket change

Home Forums Public Discussion General Discussion if i had some spare pocket change

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1990GTCobra 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Loki
    Participant

http://www.mustangandfords.com/news/1702-revology-announces-gt500-replica-pricing/

The new Revology Shelby GT500 starts at $185,000 for the 435hp 5.0L Coyote version with six-speed close ratio manual transmission, and runs to $220,000 for the supercharged version. The cars have an authentic appearance inside and out. Standard equipment includes air conditioning, power four wheel disc brakes with 330mm slotted and ventilated rotors, six-piston calipers in front and four-piston in the rear, power rack-and-pinion steering, power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry, remote trunk release, intermittent wipers, tilt column, Bluetooth, leather seating, three-point seat belts, and a rolling code encrypted ignition system. See http://www.revologycars.com for full details.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Loki.

Loki
    Participant

1990GTCobra
    Participant

Spare pocket change indeed…. I would love one of these as well. We would like to try to built a Gone in 60 Seconds replica Shelby but even the do it yourself way that is really pricey. I am a big fan of the “resto-mod” cars. I like the modern suspension and brakes and all the modern luxury features but done to older vehicles. It is nice because when we watch things like Barrett Jackson the resto-mods as they call them don’t cost anywhere near what a numbers matching car cost in most cases, but unfortunately still way more than we car afford, lol… its nice to dream though…

One thing that has my interest is the Factory Five cars. I did contact them to see if they had any plans to make a kit for the Gone in 60 Seconds car but they said no. One of my favourite cars is the the old Shelby’s like this one:

MK4 Roadster

We think this would be a fun thing to do, but still expensive so not anytime soon unfortunately.

Loki
    Participant

Oh yes definitely on the ‘if I had the money’ list!!! Considering the price of a new comparable car their price is reasonable for what you are getting. The new Porsche station wagon (yes I did say station wagon) starts at 94k US and the turbo model with 550hp is $154k, I will take the Factory Five!

1990GTCobra
    Participant

Yeah, one of these days those lottery numbers are finally going to work out…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.