Hi, new here….

Home Forums Public Discussion Introductions Hi, new here….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    1990GTCobra
    Participant

Hi, I am new here, we just bought a 1990 GT Cobra about a month ago. It is almost bone stock which is what I was looking for. I wanted something that could be easily driven daily but not rusted out or turned into a race car and this one was too hard to pass up. The only things done are advanced timing, K&N filter and flowmaster catback exhaust. It has been very well cared for and is in great shape for a 26 year old car.

Here are some pictures. I do have some questions and thought this would be a good place to ask them. I just figured I should start with an introduction and car description.

Thanks,

Adam and Crystal

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    1990GTCobra
    Participant

Sorry, there were a few more pictures I wanted to add that wouldn’t fit….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    S1L1K0N
    Keymaster

Looks like a nice ride. Makes me feel old to see collector plates on a ’90 though, lol. Feel free to ask questions, hope to see you at a meeting or cruise to see that Fox-body in person 🙂

1990GTCobra
    Participant

I feel the same way, it doesn’t seem that long ago that I was in high school and these and IROC Camaros were the cars everyone wanted…

That is actually one of my questions – when is the last cruise night of the year? It must be getting close if not already past.

S1L1K0N
    Keymaster

When the final cruise occurs is weather dependent. Last year I think we managed to get two weeks into October, so we’ll see what happens. When it does occur, it’ll be announced on the home page of the website…

Zedeater
    Participant

Nice looking fox you picked up there. HOpe to see it out at some of our events.

1990GTCobra
    Participant

Thanks! I will for sure have it out at some next year, not too sure about this year though.

r66pony
    Participant

Your car looks like it is in very good shape. I look forward to seeing it at some of our events. Did you find it loacally?

1990GTCobra
    Participant

I have been causally looking for a couple of years but they were either high mileage and rusted out or in decent shape but turned into race cars… or a little bit of both. Then we came across this one that was in Steinbach. It had 122,000KMS (only about 5000 of which in the last 6 or so years). We are the fourth owner and know its history right from the first owner in BC where it was originally from. It was so clean in and out, was almost bone stock and so well cared for we had to take it. Even the underside looks like it just rolled of the showroom floor.

I look forward to getting it out to one of these things to get some informed opinions from people who know these cars well. It isn’t perfect, but it is the best one I have come across in a long time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.