Sainte-Anne car show

Home Forums Public Discussion General Discussion Sainte-Anne car show

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    reddragon11

This email was forwarded to me by MAAC and I’m passing it on to whom ever might be interested. This event is open to anyone whom wants to attend.

Hello,
    My name is Carolyn Cameron. I am the Recreation Services Manager for the Town of Sainte-Anne. I have recently worked on restructuring and adding to the Town’s Dawson Trail Days festival.

Our festival happens from Friday September 2nd until Monday September 5th, 2016.

here has been a car show on the Saturday from 10am-4pm in past years. I am hoping to increase participation this year!

The way it has worked previously is a tin for the bin to support our local food bank.

Some of the events taking place in town include a baseball tournament, canoe and paddle board races, kids craft tents and kids activities, a model train display, lego sculpture contest(new this year), socials Saturday and Friday night, live local entertainment, pancake breakfasts, food trucks, canteen restaurant open in the arena, Ste. Anne Idol contest duck race, parade, fireworks and more.

Carolyn Cameron

BA BRMCD
    Recreation Services Manager – Directrice des Loisirs
    Town of Sainte-Anne/Ville de Sainte-Anne
    Unit B-30 Dawson Road
    Sainte-Anne, Manitoba R5H 1B5
    Email: recservices@steannemb.ca
    http://www.steannemb.ca

Thank you
    Chad
    VP MMFA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.