Welcome to the MMFA Forums

Home Forums Public Discussion General Discussion Welcome to the MMFA Forums

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    S1L1K0N
    Keymaster

Feel free to openly discuss any topic but please refrain from “bashing/trolling” other members or clubs and do not post material of a “questionable” nature.

Thx.

Tim Davis
    Participant

The site looks great Charles.
    I am very impressed.
    Thank you
    Tim

Howard Griffith
    Participant

Yes. Good job!

2010 GT Convertible
    Participant

Good job on the site!

Loki
    Participant

hello My name is Clint and new to the site. I am currently working on an 05 base that was a MPI write off. Should have it on the road this summer, maybe not completely finished.

This is what I started with and where I am with it now. Currently working on the SRS system.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Loki. Reason: add photo
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tim Davis
    Participant

Hi Clint
    Great to have you on board.
    It looks like you are doing a great job with that car.
    I certainly am looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Tim

Loki
    Participant

Thanks Tim. Its coming along not bad for having to do all the work outside. I would like to change out the hood on it (came with the car, anyone interested?) and add dual exhaust later this year.

r66pony
    Participant

I agree with Tim. Great job. You have come along way from the looks of it. It would be great to see you out at any of the club events.

Derrick

By the way, I like the hood.

Loki
    Participant

I just realized that picture was just for rough bumper cover fit up…it was not even bolted on then. The issue I have with the hood is I am well, let’s say not the tallest person out there so seeing around that bulge is challenging.

I plan to make it to some events time permitting, with 3 weddings and other normal events its a busy summer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rick Bueckert
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m Rick Bueckert. My son (Mason) and I saw a herd of Mustangs stopped at the Tim’s in Morris several weeks ago. We turned around to look at all the Mustangs and were graciously invited to join the club run to Winkler (thanks again we had a blast).

We had hoped to come again to another run but a cut front tire sidelined the car for two weeks while I waited for a set of new Mickey Thompson Street Comps, then had to go to B.C. for a memorial service and now am waiting to get our car back after it was hit in a parking lot (really – how do you not “see” a Grabber Blue car??) We’re supposed to get Draper (the car’s name) back the end of day Wednesday so we expect to turn in our membership application and be on the Friday night run and the Henry Ford birthday (God forbid nothing else happens!)

Our rides are:
    2013 Mustang Boss 302 in Grabber Blue (Draper)
    2013 Focus ST in Tangerine Scream (Baby)
    2014 F-150 STX in Oxford White (Snowball)
    2015 F-250 XLT in Magnetic Grey (Ronan)
    2016 Escape SE in Magnetic Grey (Gandalf)

So yeah, we like our Fords…..

r66pony
    Participant

Hi Rick. Glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise. Hopefully, you’ll be able to make the HFBC next Saturday.

Rick Bueckert
    Participant

That’s the plan!

AFUSIONOFBLACK

Hello Rick and Mason. Welcome to the club. The gang was happy that you joined up with us in Morris for our cruise for lunch to “Twisters” in Winkler. We’re all looking forward to you and Mason joining us on our Friday Night Cruises’s and our “Henry Ford Birthday Car Show” on Saturday August 27th at Rona’s on Panet Rd.

See you soon.

Terry Jeffery
    President
    Manitoba Mustang and Ford Assoc.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.